
Goodbye, Steve Page. I hope you find what you're looking for. A lot of the BNL Cupcake Cheerleaders have been making giddy about the opportunity to see you live separate from the band you co-founded. Good thing you hate LA anyway and would probably have to be hand-carried here now that you're under no obligation to anyone but yourself (and isn't that delicious).
By the way, that lovely illustration above was courtesy of the Huffington Post. I was shocked, especially since Steve is known to be a lefty. It seemed very Perez of them.
It will be a while before I can listen to their music again. Their music is full of too many memories, too many important moments, and to know that it will never be the same again live...well, I hope the grief stage gives way to anger quickly.
Thank God I have new plans for White Peacock already outlined and in the works - I feel like I can't afford any more delays, whether internal or external.
No comments:
Post a Comment