And also:
The photos don't do them justice. I am sort of avoiding the idea that I am going to have to get a better digital camera that doesn't cry every time I get closer than 4 inches to the subject, and a tripod, and maybe some lighting, and a portable backdrop, and also....
But in the meantime, go enjoy my jewelry!
In the meantime, the cabs from this entry are now securely glued in their holders without the use of the Glue of Death and are awaiting further inspiration. For the record, Alene's Platinum Bond Glass & Bead glue is fabtastic - it does not cause instant genetic mutation, works fast and dries invisibly. The Gem and Jewelry Show (a.k.a. that which I never escape for less than $150) is coming to town on my birthday weekend, and maybe I can find the cabs some stringable friends.
But before that - my first soldering class! Bring on the new toys!
No comments:
Post a Comment